Norwich VS city post match thread

So frustrating to watch. Keep playing slow, short passes, trying to walk the ball in and then when we finally do try to shoot or put a cross in, it just gets blocked or goes well wide of the goal. It happened so often yesterday and has done in many of the other games. Even in the second half where we dominated the territory and possession, you could still argue the opposition had the best chance.

At least in the Villa game we had two or three really good chances,

We can't do one-touch football. Everything is slow and overplayed. We create space then check back every time. Sagna and Clichy offer nothing going forward, Pep will dispense with both. And we need some youth in the team, too many 30+ players taking the safe option. Needs a shake-up and a clear out, perfect time tobhire the world's best manager.

Didn't see the game but it seems the players have their eyes on Tuesday. Yaya can't play twice a week, and it seems nor can a lot more, and one game a season seems too much for Bony!

Sagna's had a good solid season but his attacking threat is negligible compared to what Zaba offers us. In games where we're expecting to dominate the opposition the ability Zaba has to time his runs and get in behind the defence is invaluable. We missed that yesterday and we've missed it all season.

I swear to fuck this notion that teams try harder because their playing city is so far from the truth it's getting boring now. It might make these terrible results more palatable to some but nothing could be further from the truth. We have been terrible for the most part whether the opposition tried hard or not. If they park the bus we can't break therm down, if they employ the high press we get fkn battered. We can't or won't shoot on sight even against massed defence. we are so predicable it has become easy to play against us. None of this is going to change at this stage of the season so expect more of the same from now until then.Horrible,just fucking horrible!!!!

I swear to fuck this notion that teams try harder because their playing city is so far from the truth it's getting boring now. It might make these terrible results more palatable to some but nothing could be further from the truth. We have been terrible for the most part whether the opposition tried hard or not. If they park the bus we can't break therm down, if they employ the high press we get fkn battered. We can't or won't shoot on sight even against massed defence. we are so predicable it has become easy to play against us. None of this is going to change at this stage of the season so expect more of the same from now until then.Horrible,just fucking horrible!!!!

Yep it's more to do with our slow play the hugging of the ball and lack of movement why we can't break teams down.

Poppycock!

I have cousins that live in the "Home Counties".

They use the term "poppycock" all the time.

I know roughly what it means..."Rubbish" I guess.

I have no problem with you disagreeing with me, and for doing it so politely.

As always with City what will be will be.

We've been "Poppycock" for two years now!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.