Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clear the cache on your firesticks.

1. Click on the “settings” tab on the launch screen.
2. Click on “other” at the top of the screen, then click “more settings”.
3. Scroll down and click the “apps” link.
4. Click the “Kodi” app.
5. Click the “force stop” button on the screen, then click the “clear cache”. DO NOT CLICK CLEAR DATA!
6. AGAIN, DO NOT CLICK CLEAR DATA.
7. Go ahead and try to launch Kodi/XBMC again.
Has this fixed it mate? :)

Just tried a full reinstall of Kodi on my android and it still doesn't work, something is fundamentally wrong guys. I've not a clue why though :(

I am not near a firestick atm bud, just googling the described error gave me that.
Yeah it seems like an error that even a full reinstall doesn't fix, I'll have a quick look but I can't stay up too late as I have to be out by 7:45 tomorrow morning :(

Guys I'm not sure what's wrong to be honest so tomorrow night I'm going to clean up the repo and start from scratch, would stay up really late and fix it but I'm working tomorrow unfortunately :(

Is this issue just with fresh installs because mine is working ok (Windows 10, Kodi - 16.0) and got my dad to check his firestick (also 16.0) and we're working ok?

Is this issue just with fresh installs because mine is working ok (Windows 10, Kodi - 16.0) and got my dad to check his firestick (also 16.0) and we're working ok?
It depends A) what build you are on and B) When you installed it

I'm really confused because I tested the update on my android phone before announcing I released it and it worked absolutely fine and now it doesn't :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.