Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate, no idea (jack of all trades, master of none etc). I've just come across problems downloading from dropbox in the past. I remember you mentioning the zip was hosted by dropbox and was trying to come up with anything that might be causing this problem etc.
From memory, I think you can only share around 20gb a day. I would imagine lots of people like your Kodi build. So it "might" be the problem...

Sorry mate, no idea (jack of all trades, master of none etc). I've just come across problems downloading from dropbox in the past. I remember you mentioning the zip was hosted by dropbox and was trying to come up with anything that might be causing this problem etc.
From memory, I think you can only share around 20gb a day. I would imagine lots of people like your Kodi build. So it "might" be the problem...
Right that make sense mate. I'm completely starting from scratch on the repo and uploading the new updated build on Dropbox at the mo, will see how it goes :)

Will it be newer/better than the second update?
I won't upgrade if it the same/similar to save you some bandwidth on dropbox (assuming that was the original problem)

Can anyone help me please? I'm on a jailbroken iPad with Jarvis 16.0 and I've followed the YouTube video, but when I go on video add on and click on bluemoon it just say error?

Great work btw 93:20.

Can anyone help me please? I'm on a jailbroken iPad with Jarvis 16.0 and I've followed the YouTube video, but when I go on video add on and click on bluemoon it just say error?

Great work btw 93:20.
Hey mate, having issues at the moment with the web hosting service and it doesn't look like it's going to get fixed tonight. I'm going to try tomorrow but if I continue to have issues I'll have to try another web host I think, sorry mate :(

Had Kodi on my laptop but had never used the software. I am going to wait and use yours once you get your build back up. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.