Warning if you're planning on travelling to PSG

Whilst, not being as notorious as Chelsea, we’ve undoubtedly got our fair share of idiots, whose idea of a good time is to ruin everyone else’s.

However, I’d love to know if the 30,000 English, currently in Paris for tomorrow's rugby game, have also got to present their passport at a designated kiosk, before obtaining their ticket.

After all, wasn’t one of the terrorist attacks aimed at an International sporting event?

Im going to feel sorry for the blacks in Paris when all those fans come...
Oh wait, we ain't Chelsea fans!! hahaha

On a serious note, this game isn't as difficult as the media makes out. PSG struggled to defeat a Chelshit side that had no Zouma or Terry, and a right-back as a Center Back. Also, they're defence was frequently troubled by Costa. We have bloody Aguero, Silva, Sterling, and hopefully De Bruyne/Nasri.
Completely unrelated, but as anyone also noticed that the team Mangala only play well against is Chelsea??

Whilst, not being as notorious as Chelsea, we’ve undoubtedly got our fair share of idiots, whose idea of a good time is to ruin everyone else’s.

However, I’d love to know if the 30,000 English, currently in Paris for tomorrow's rugby game, have also got to present their passport at a designated kiosk, before obtaining their ticket.

After all, wasn’t one of the terrorist attacks aimed at an International sporting event?
Thats nothing to do with France, City did it for Kiev and will be doing it for all future European aways.

had the same shit at Schalke and Ajax. Couldn't collect my ticket cos the 1st ring of steel wouldn't let me pass and that was at the fucking station.

Sounds like a complete pain in the arse to me. I went to Dortmund a few years ago, none of this at all. Fans even shared the turnstiles and concourse.

Is it a fact that you have to pick your ticket up beforehand like Chelsea did? Fuck that. It's a step too far. What's the odds on there being one window and a 2 hour queue?

I've had enough of being charged like a millionaire and treated like a yob for these games. I'm either going in their end or not going at all.

Is it a fact that you have to pick your ticket up beforehand like Chelsea did? Fuck that. It's a step too far. What's the odds on there being one window and a 2 hour queue?

I've had enough of being charged like a millionaire and treated like a yob for these games. I'm either going in their end or not going at all.

Absolutely spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.