Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way I would ever use this (no offence aguerrrroooooooooooo) but letting some random person I don't know get access to my computer is a no no... Nice build by the way ;)
He's a good guy is aguerooooooooooo,but I understand where your coming from,what I like to know is how the fuck is it possible,amazing...

There is no way I would ever use this (no offence aguerrrroooooooooooo) but letting some random person I don't know get access to my computer is a no no... Nice build by the way ;)

He's a good guy is aguerooooooooooo,but I understand where your coming from,what I like to know is how the fuck is it possible,amazing...
Completely understand why lads, there are some nasty people out there :(

Tbf i have done it more than i can count on here bud and never done anything nasty (not that i am assuming you are noting me personally).
I think on here you would not last long if you were up to any funny business, Ric is pretty diligent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.