Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My build isn't showing any links/sports now...was working perfectly yesterday. Anyway to sort this out apart from doing ES app (doesn't work for me always times out & goes back to Amazon home screen)

Hi mate, thanks for this, kodi is already installed on my firestick but i have the 15.1 version instead of the latest one of 16.0 I have watched the video of the first youtube clip upto 2 minutes 20 seconds, i can get to the bit where it asks me to click on the arm on the android section but it won't doing anything when i am clicking on this, could this be because i already have kodi installed? If so do i need to uninstall kodi and start from scratch again? Cheers for the advice
Hey mate, you sound like you are having trouble, I could remote control your PC and do it for you if you wish? :)

Bloody hell technology,boy how far we have moved on from the abacus,whatever will they come up with next ..

There is no way I would ever use this (no offence aguerrrroooooooooooo) but letting some random person I don't know get access to my computer is a no no... Nice build by the way ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.