BT Sport

I have a fire stick with kodi loaded on it, which means I no longer have to put up with the shite that BT spout. I choose to watch the champions league games through Fox sports in hd.

BT SPORT are not getting a penny from me.

it is a total anti city brigade on BT. The game against PSG at home proved it. A massive night for our club and why the hell do they choose to put Ferdinand and Ginola in the studio, there was only Shay Given saying anything positive about us

They choose not to get any ex-city players involved in broadcasting when we are live on TV, so we will always get a negative spin no matter what. If we win, then it is the other team playing really poor being the reason. I am just glad I do not pay a subscription service to either Sky or BT to hear this biased shite whilst they take my money in the process

Fuck them and stream your football guys and keep your hard earned £'s in your pocket

scholes is the worst pundit and his face says it all and its dig after dig and looks smug and always sticks is tongue in his cheek. the tv media pundits are told what to say and must never bite the hand that put them there you have to be a arse licker and know how to work the public. there is not 1 single fair pundit and for a Manchester city pundit that talks up the club they would not get another job in the media. even on Tuesday night every pundit was backing PSG and the only English club left in the champions league and sky btsport bbc itv pundits was shocking and all the tricks come out empty seat. only here for the money. big money players. little old city 10 years ago was in the 3rd division its really was shocking to hear

but the thing is and should we should remember they have to eat there words and there is nothing better than watching them after we won the pain on the faces is a joy to be hold they spend all the pre-match talking about this and that but come the end of the game and the score and we are in the semi finals is priceless the pain on Rio face and that lip drops even more lower

Much as i like the idea of our supporters cancelling their BT subscription as a form of protest , do you really think the BT hierarchy are remotely bothered ? The vast majority of their plastic armchair viewers are the likes of Scum,Dipper,Goon and Chav "fans" ,and they wouldnt risk ostracising their main customer base by inviting a pundit to be positive about our club , they would turn off in their droves. Presently we will have to accept all the garbage until our fast growing fan base is on a par with the "sky 4" , anyway , the mute button is their for a reason , it stops verbal diarrhoea

Much as i like the idea of our supporters cancelling their BT subscription as a form of protest , do you really think the BT hierarchy are remotely bothered ? The vast majority of their plastic armchair viewers are the likes of Scum,Dipper,Goon and Chav "fans" ,and they wouldnt risk ostracising their main customer base by inviting a pundit to be positive about our club , they would turn off in their droves. Presently we will have to accept all the garbage until our fast growing fan base is on a par with the "sky 4" , anyway , the mute button is their for a reason , it stops verbal diarrhoea

BT's viewing figures are crap and subject to UEFA not being very happy right now.

Broadcasters think football, golden cow we have made it but they have to be careful.

In the eyes of the TV bods mcpointy givern and Quinn will be thought of as ex city players and francis. And mills

McPointy has twatty brown shoes on. Even his dress sense sucks arse, as the Yanks would say. Also, I have just counted the empty seats. There are 32,000 of them at least and the place is going to be a morgue from start to end. I decree there will be a shit atmosphere all night long.
What's wrong with brown shoes? They are the only colour shoe one should wear with blue suit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.