BT Sport

usual punditand media shit from them all... these former rag pundits will be here a while just like the nobs on talk shite..

we should get some caricatures made up on banners for the home leg of the main culprits mc pointy and camel gob I will donate

Camel Gob is an utter ****. You would think that BT would invite decent reputable pundits for CL, it sickens me that Lineker doesn't even seem interested. Just another pay cheque.

Camel Gob is an utter ****. You would think that BT would invite decent reputable pundits for CL, it sickens me that Lineker doesn't even seem interested. Just another pay cheque.

Lineker seems more happy on his Match of the Day gig.

I get the impression that Lineker is more embarrassed than disinterested. He must wonder what BT Sport think they're doing with their set-up and moronic panellists.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.