Southampton post match thread

Not one who says waste of money and he might still come good but Sterling is beyond awful
Not one who says waste of money and he might still come good but Sterling is beyond awful
At the moment and looks like the most unnatural footballer I've seen in a City shirt for a long long time, our full backs and centre backs have a better touch and ability to hold onto the ball than him, I'm shocked by how bad he plays no matter what the reason

Embarrassing, if Pellegrini had any dignity whatsoever he'd resign tonight, total fucking loser and idiot.
He gave up on the game when he didn't get his way with the FA just like the Chelsea game.

Yes we were crap, every player apart from Nacho. But, you want the manager to resign before the second leg of the Champions League semi final? LOL

Hart - IN
Kolarov - GONE
Mangala - UNCERTAIN
Otamendi - UNCERTAIN
Zabaleta - GONE
Delph - GONE
Dinho - IN
Sterling - UNCERTAIN
Nasri - IN
Nacho - IN
Bony - GONE

So, basically only 4 of the team today I can hand on heart say they 100% deserve to wear the shirt. 7 either don't or need to prove it. That's why we've been dicked today.

Why nasri?

Hart - Done alright
Kolarov - For the fourth time this season, should not play for City again! Fuck off!
Mangala - Unfair to judge playing next to that shithouse at left back.
Otamendi - Unfair to judge playing next to a full back who's legs have gone.
Zabaleta - Legs have gone, time to go.
Delph - Fuck off.
Dinho - Poor game, but had to play next to that fucking liability in midfield.
Sterling - Awful game, worst game for City, never beat his man.
Nasri - Done what he could, just back from injury, everyone alongside him was poor in midfield.
Nacho - Brilliant game, set an example which nobody followed.
Bony - Fuck off. Lazy twat.
To be fair sterling and nasri have just coe back from injury so he rest of the team should have covered for them.

zabba was awful. my gosh. watch that game again. he was walking most of the time. jesus at least kolarov ran. not once did i see zabba run to defend his position. fuck me.... these guys are paid how much a week???????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.