End of Season Party vs Arsenal?!

I agree about not putting up a fight. But you don't get within one goal of a champions league final without fighting.

Pellegrini is a cool head. His culture is different to ours, he's not a character that's going to blow his head every two minutes.
once every now and then would hurt though would it

I agree about not putting up a fight. But you don't get within one goal of a champions league final without fighting.

Pellegrini is a cool head. His culture is different to ours, he's not a character that's going to blow his head every two minutes.

I agree in the CL we have fought well and done well this season. Totally exceeded my expectations in that competition.

We have had some serious lack of fight though in the league. I don't think anyone can argue against that. 10 losses in the last 32 games and only 49 points from them is just horrendous. There is no other way of looking at it. We spent over £140m in the summer and have gone backwards.

He is not totally to blame, the DOF and players also need to have a look at their own performances.

Have I missed something here ?

Yep. The Community Shield counts, regardless of people's opinions of it. Had we beaten Arsenal he would've won 4 trophies to their 3. As it is he's won 3, just like Mancini funnily enough.

Yep. The Community Shield counts, regardless of people's opinions of it. Had we beaten Arsenal he would've won 4 trophies to their 3. As it is he's won 3, just like Mancini funnily enough.
Haha! Nobody in the real world counts the community shield!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.