Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think Arsenal would dare sell him to us even if they wanted to. The Arse fans would go absolutely mental

sounds like you should be our manager then.
Im not good enough. Too bad our management is even worse than I am. :( They've consistently shown an inability to correctly judge how the team should proceed during the off season.

I get it that your average fan is free to be wrong. And hope what Management is doing is best. But when management is so blatantly wrong about something so glaringly obvious that an everyday fan can see, then you have to wonder how these guys get to have such cushy jobs. :(

The biggest reason why I wanted Pep is because I know he'd get the players he wants. He has the clout, and perhaps we'll finally begin to move away from these amateurish haphazard style of purchasing. ;(

Im not good enough. Too bad our management is even worse than I am. :( They've consistently shown an inability to correctly judge how the team should proceed during the off season.

I get it that your average fan is free to be wrong. And hope what Management is doing is best. But when management is so blatantly wrong about something so glaringly obvious that an everyday fan can see, then you have to wonder how these guys get to have such cushy jobs. :(

The biggest reason why I wanted Pep is because I know he'd get the players he wants. He has the clout, and perhaps we'll finally begin to move away from these amateurish haphazard style of purchasing. ;(

These purchases came from Ferran & Txiki.

So Pellegrini had no say in who we bought?
I reckon he does. But it is one thing to have a say, it is something else to have THE say.

I wouldn't pretend to know how power structure works at City. But my sense is that Pellars doesn't have final say on acquisitions.

I reckon he does. But it is one thing to have a say, it is something else to have THE say.

I wouldn't pretend to know how power structure works at City. But my sense is that Pellars doesn't have final say on acquisitions.

Did Pellegrini not ask for Bony? Or is that the Tixki spin doctors in full swing!

Of course he has...why would he buy the likes of bony Jovetic navas fernando etc if he didn't have "THE" say

Did Pellegrini not ask for Bony? Or is that the Tixki spin doctors in full swing!
I don't know how exactly decisions are made. My sense is Pelegrini doesn't have free reign to get whoever he wants. That's my sense. Some who dislike Pellars or realize he is the one leaving, would like to believe he asked specifically for all these players. That way, he gets the blame and since he is leaving we are good now.

If I were to guess, I'd say he pushed for Demi, and Caballero. Possibly Negredo, Navas and Otamendi. My sense is that with players like Bony, Delph, Fernandihno, Fernando, Mangala, Jovetic, Sterling, DeBryune E.t.c. He was more of a rubber stamp of what Txiki and Ferra had already put together.

Again, that's my sense of it. I have no factual basis for this. Just speculative deduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.