The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all in place for a classic fuck-up. I reckon Pellers will go the whole hog. Drop Hart and Aguero and start Callabero and Bony up top on his own. Play Toure in a 2 man midfield. City will have Zabba and Fernando sent off. It will be classic nail-biter with City losing 1-0 to a 93rd minute own goal.
icon_smile.gif
Willy and bony up top with 442 last one for the road .

Do you think Pellers and the players will be up for it after hardly anyone showed their appreciation the other night? Genuine question - I wasn't there but I would have left too before anyone says anything

I think that might work in our favour. The players now know the fans aren't happy and will want to show us that they can fight

I want us going into the final minutes 0-0 while United are up 18-0 only for Kelechi to score the winner at the death.

That way we get CL and United and Bournemouth are investigated for match fixing.

This may be the sangria talking.
Sangria, you faggot.

A comfortable win, a shock Villa win at the Emirates, the scum losing and finishing 8th ahead of losing the cup final and Sergio winning the Golden Boot would be quite nice.

Will make a poor season passable...I think we are lucky West Ham won as I see a draw in Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.