Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

To spend 60 million on a striker when we have aguero would be idiotic, especially as we could do so much better. We could get sanchez for less than that ffs

Unless it's Griesman who is left footed, fast as fuck and can play out wide as well as up front.

I agree mate....the flexibility this guy would bring makes him well worth the signing and would give us a threat in the air as well.....I really cant see them selling him but would be an excellent signing.....No matter if we played him outside or upfront, this guy would be one of the best in the prem are either position....

Is this a football manager thread? Blimey statistics help but are not be all and end all. I trust what I see with my eyes and knowledge of watching and playing football for 40 years. I have seen this guy and he is good but not worth 60 mil.

How many of our squad have 80%+ pass rate?
Well according to Squaker the team average is 84% so this Aubameyang is 15% behind the curve.
In order from Who Scored:
Kelchi & Bony 77% (8% better)
KDB 78% (9% better)
Kolarov 79% (10% better)
Cliche 81% (12% better)
Sagna, Kompany & Navas 83% (14% better)
Otamendi 84% (15% better)
Aguero, Sterling & Zabaletta 85% (16% better)
Silva, DeMichalis & Delph 86% (17% better),
Yaya, Fernandino & Mangella 87% (18% better),
Fernando (89%) - to be fair mainly passes backwards and sideways,
Nasri (94%)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.