Club Badge (merged)

System preferences/Dock/Position on Screen/Set to "Left".

Also set size to Small, looks much better...

Screen_Shot_2016_05_22_at_10_49_00.jpg

I don't think Gav meant the dock position mate. It's that the desktop folders default to the right. Personally I don't have many folders on the desktop anyway as it just looks too cluttered but the ones I do have I drag to wherever I want them, but the default is to the right and I suppose if you have a lot of folders on the desktop then moving them manually can be a pain.

As for the toolbar I set it so it's hidden so I just move the cursor to the left and it appears automatically.

Anyway, the new badge is growing on me and it's certainly an upgrade on the bird. We may get slight revisions as we go so maybe then I'll begin to love the new one.

As has been said elsewhere, maybe there'll be ammendments down the line. Hopefully in the meantime it looks good in the physical form.

I don't think Gav meant the dock position mate. It's that the desktop folders default to the right. Personally I don't have many folders on the desktop anyway as it just looks too cluttered but the ones I do have I drag to wherever I want them, but the default is to the right and I suppose if you have a lot of folders on the desktop then moving them manually can be a pain.

As for the toolbar I set it so it's hidden so I just move the cursor to the left and it appears automatically.

Anyway, the new badge is growing on me and it's certainly an upgrade on the bird. We may get slight revisions as we go so maybe then I'll begin to love the new one.

Ah right okay. I don't have any either as you can see!! I'm more excited than I should be for the new badge at my age?

Ah right okay. I don't have any either as you can see!! I'm more excited than I should be for the new badge at my age?

yeah, i meant the desktop folders, becomes a bore having to keep moving stuff from there just to see the background, so tend to go for centred focus...

CjF30zaWEAAzI_J.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.