Club Badge (merged)

What happened to the free tattoo removal, don't tell me the papers made it up

That story was definitely briefed to the press by City. Evey paper carried exactly the same story.

I think the club just did that to gauge any possible backlash if they got rid of the eagle. There wasn't any backlash at all apart from 2 or 3 posters on here, so they went ahead with the change a quietly dropped the tattoo removal idea.

Wait till you see the new home kit - you might change your mind!

knowing Nike, they will feck it up and keep the police shield is still around the badge, even though its now a circle badge ...

ChS-uAwW0AA1R3j.jpg

knowing Nike, they will feck it up and keep the police shield is still around the badge, even though its now a circle badge ...

ChS-uAwW0AA1R3j.jpg
Don't give them ideas. They're already making us look like a Chelsea/Coventry hybrid next season going Sky-Sky-White.

That story was definitely briefed to the press by City. Evey paper carried exactly the same story.

I think the club just did that to gauge any possible backlash if they got rid of the eagle. There wasn't any backlash at all apart from 2 or 3 posters on here, so they went ahead with the change a quietly dropped the tattoo removal idea.

but, but, but, but, the club would never lie to us! oh, wait a sec...

Mind the poor paint job but was it really so difficult to give us this?

CicJZU_WEAAs7I6.jpg

Last edited:
doesnt if you have a mac, all the desktop icons are on the right and overlap the badge.

System preferences/Dock/Position on Screen/Set to "Left".

Also set size to Small, looks much better...

Screen_Shot_2016_05_22_at_10_49_00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.