Relocating Season Ticket - We've regressed - Whats going on?!

Out of curiosity, where are people moving from and to? It'd be interesting to see which areas are most popular and for what reasons.

Out of curiosity, where are people moving from and to? It'd be interesting to see which areas are most popular and for what reasons.

I'm gonna try and relocate to 107 from the gods, doesn't look like it's gonna happen since I've been going down by 1 every 10 minutes!

city%20square%20MF3B9614.ashx

good luck boj, this is a pic of the queue today
Are they giving the tickets out on the stage nowadays ?

My motivation is to get a cheaper seat - and I'm guessing that would apply to at least 70% of the people who want to move (especially those who were on the value gold cards previously and are now being charged full whack). The only really cheap area is the top tier of the South Stand so I reckon the availability up there will be pretty poor by now.

I got stuck at 64 strangely then it dropped to late 50s, keep going mate!

I've been on the line since 09:01 and i'm now position 91. If I get through and they start talking crap because they don't know what their doing i'll be furious! I only want to move from family stand lower to upper so we don't get wet.

Oh I'm 90 now......

I'll be moving from block 119

To

Either 3rd tier south stand (I like the price)

Or blocks 211, 212, 217 or 218

See what they've got. Im 198th now. It really is pathetic

Not as bad as queuing for them Wembley tickets in '99 though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.