Worst XI since the takeover?

Challenge on... (Pissed off you've got Margaret & Kernacunt already tho)

Tracey
Frontzeck
Charvet
Wassall
Kit 50p head Symons
Langley
Park
Hildersley
Buster Phillips
Cunningham
Kelly (worst debut ever)

Wait for it, guitar strumming Frank Clark in charge with Phil Neal as assistant

Think we could get this simulated on FIFA?

That is fucking woeful, I think it would be tight between our teams, a truly terrible match it would be.

I am sure our two teams have brought out cold sweats in a number of blues.

This thread changed topic on page 1 mate, not enough shite players since the takeover.

Your team was positively brimming with quality compared to the efforts of myself and @Mikejl

You had James in goal over Margetson or Tracy for start off, James was one of the best performers (with Dunney and Distin) in the dire Pearce team, you JCL no nowt.

Surely one of the Whitley brothers should get some game time as well as Conlon, Quigley and Greenacre

Your team was positively brimming with quality compared to the efforts of myself and @Mikejl

You had James in goal over Margetson or Tracy for start off, James was one of the best performers (with Dunney and Distin) in the dire Pearce team, you JCL no nowt.

Isaksson, Weaver and that rag **** will be very upset with you if they read that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.