The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really excited about Auba, has pace and skill to play in any position upfront and is a goalscorer too. My dream would have been Griezmann , but I'm fucking happy if we get him.

I just don't see why Suarez would want to leave Barca, he has been their best player with Messi this season. I reckon it could be Neymar. That said with the Aubameyang rumors, I don't see us signing both.

It's not even a gamble with Suarez.
Leaving aside his taste for human flesh, he's a hard worker, hardly ever injured and guarantees goals.
Settling in wouldn't be a problem either. His kids have scouse accents.

I just don't see why Suarez would want to leave Barca, he has been their best player with Messi this season. I reckon it could be Neymar. That said with the Aubameyang rumors, I don't see us signing both.
My logic is neymar is Barca's future ,messi is barca ,but Suarez is a 30 year old explosive player whose value will decrease and they need to refund the ground refit somehow ?

If we go for any of Barca's front 3 , Neymar is the one, right age, great profile and $ sponsorships galore.

Guardiola-Neymar.jpg

MAYBE this? Neymar did say in January that he would love to work with Guardiola. Considering all the sings from Danamy, salfordpaul, Tolmie and the picture of them being in Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.