The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neymar fee would be ridiculous though surely, even more than Pogba I would of thought.

Can't see it myself.

My logic is neymar is Barca's future ,messi is barca ,but Suarez is a 30 year old explosive player whose value will decrease and they need to refund the ground refit somehow ?
While I agree, Suarez' age would be a factor for us as well. Would we play a world record fee for him? Also, Suarez probably had his best season ever in his life so I just don't see him leaving or us breaking banks to sign him at 29. Neymar was vocal about wanting to play for Pep.

Guardiola-Neymar.jpg

MAYBE this? Neymar did say in January that he would love to work with Guardiola. Considering all the sings from Danamy, salfordpaul, Tolmie and the picture of them being in Barcelona.
What ever he's up to to be in barca twice in 3 days with a visit to Abu Dhabi sandwiched in between suggests we are up to something

Arent Saurez and Neymar at the Copa America?

Neymar isn't going to Copa, Barca only wants him at the Olympics. Suarez is injured for the first part of the tournament. That said I don't see us pulling any of one of them but considering all the ITK's have been going on about it there has to something in it.

Neymar would be a ridiculous fee. The rags bid €180m and it still didn't happen. I can't see barca selling him, it just wouldn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.