The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he'd struggle, but wasn't the first goal he scored in England the penalty against us? His record is strangely poor
His goal scoring record might not be high against the English teams but his performances have always been of a very good to sublime (as we found unfortunately) standard. He destroyed ourselves and Arsenal in recent years and although his numbers may not be what they are over here as they are in Spain, they wouldn't need to be.
Players like Messi are few and far between and when they come along they can play at any level in any country.
I very much doubt we'll be fortunate enough to see him at the Etihad other than if we draw Barca but if we did, well that's when we become top dogs.

nonsense

why would he struggle in the most overrated league in the world.

and dont give me that the epl is more physical crap because players like silva bosses this league every season.
He has teeny tiny legs.

I see Neymar and Aubameyang as similar type of players...both comfortable out wide on the wing, both direct and like to beat a man and both excellent in front of goal.....I know most might disagree but its just my opinion.....I would take Aubameyang over Neymar. For me, Aubameyang would give us more of an advantage as a striker (Neymar likes to play out wide in space) and if Aguero was injured, Aubameyang could slot into the striker position without any issues......A player that can play anywhere across the front would give us excellent flexibility and he'd also be about £70mil cheaper!;) Aubameyang would be a 2 for 1 buy.....as we wouldnt need to buy another striker and wouldnt need to pay 40mil+ for a winger like Sane....

Really? if we have the chance that deal would have to be done
I suppose if Barca are willing to do a straight swap we'd have to consider it.
I'm yet to see anything linking Silva away and I see no reason why he'd have to be sacrificed in order to make the deal happen in the first place. My feeling is Guardiola will be more than happy to work with Dave.

Gundogan and Thiago are very similar....would we still be interested if they willing to sell?

Transfer News Live ‏@DeadlineDayLive 1m1 minute ago
Bayern Munich are willing to sell Thiago Alcântara this summer but Manchester City are not interested. (Source: MEN)

Cj8nx-9XIAAbgzN.jpg

14 retweets17 likes

Gundogan and Thiago are very similar....would we still be interested if they willing to sell?

Transfer News Live ‏@DeadlineDayLive 1m1 minute ago
Bayern Munich are willing to sell Thiago Alcântara this summer but Manchester City are not interested. (Source: MEN)

Cj8nx-9XIAAbgzN.jpg

14 retweets17 likes

This cant be true. If and its a big if, bayern did sell him I would that thought pep would be desperate to bring him to City because he holds Thiago in very very high esteem.
The tweet could only be true if we have our eye on another huge signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.