The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so pogba was seen "viewing an investment opportunity" in barca - are we sure this was a house? In the mean-time Neymar has been taking some time off in New York.

2+2=56,794

oh my god I've just soiled myself...

If I had to choose one from Neymar / Messi / Pogba. I'd choose.......

tumblr_nznqe0DCNx1qesncyo3_500.gif

If there's even the slightest chance we could get Messi we should be all over it like a tramp on chips

No...we really need to focus on the future. Not sign players in their late 20s. Unless it's good value. We have an ageing squad and need players who we won't have to replace in the next few years.

OK given the choice ...

Pogba 80m or Kroos and Sane for the same cost ?

Aubameyang or Dybala for 50m+

I can only speak for himself but stopped thinking of Pogba to us in the last transfer window......and even if he was an option I would still take Kroos and Sane for the same cost over Pogba and I'd take Aubameyang over Dybala....Aubamenyang offers way more system flexibility.....A striker who can play out wide on the wing fits Pep's system perfectly.....

I can only speak for himself but stopped thinking of Pogba to us in the last transfer window......and even if he was an option I would still take Kroos and Sane over Pogba and I'd take Aubameyang over Dybala....Aubamenyang offers way more system flexibility.....A striker who can play out wide on the wing fits Pep's system perfectly.....
Really...

Dybala is flexible and is also more talented then the speedy but lacking technique Aubamenyang. Dybala is on another level in terms of talent. This kind of reminds me of the Aguero thread where alot thought there was better options. Or you simply had better already. Dybala is unbelievably talented and he will be one of the very top players on the next 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.