The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 5m5 minutes ago
Pep Guardiola will reject the chance of a reunion with Thiago Alcantara, who Bayern are willing to sell. [MEN]

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 3m3 minutes ago
Instead Guardiola will look to pursue moves for Paul Pogba or Toni Kroos, who is seen as the cheaper alternative. [MEN]

nswgo.gif

Really...

Dybala is flexible and is also more talented then the speedy but lacking technique Aubamenyang. Dybala is on another level in terms of talent. This kind of reminds me of the Aguero thread where alot thought there was better options. Or you simply had better already. Dybala is unbelievably talented and he will be one of the very top players on the next 4 years.

I think thats my issue tho mate.....when you look at the team as a whole, a guy like Aubamenyang would be a better fit.....In my opinion, we dont need another Aguero.....we need someone who is going to give us direct, pace outwide, height to give us more of a threat on crosses/corners and someone that can play all across the front...Dybala is 5ft 8....Aubamenyang is near 6th 2...we need someone to compliment Aguero and not someone that has the same strengths...imho!;)

I think thats my issue tho mate.....when you look at the team as a whole, a guy like Aubamenyang would be a better fit.....In my opinion, we dont need another Aguero.....we need someone who is going to give us direct, pace outwide, height to give us more of a threat on crosses/corners and someone that can play all across the front...Dybala is 5ft 8....Aubamenyang is near 6th 2...we need someone to compliment Aguero and not someone that has the same strengths...imho!;)
So you would pick a player because he has more pace over a player who has potential to be a genuine superstar?

Would you also take Walcott over Dybala?

I agree, i too think Aubameyang would be a better fit, i see Dybala more as an Aguero replacement

So you would pick a player because he has more pace over a player who has potential to be a genuine superstar?

Would you also take Walcott over Dybala?

I think I mentioned a few more things than just pace mate....He's better threat in the air, he's a better winger as thats another area of need and he scored 40goals in 44starts in the last season...so is still a top 5-10 striker in Europe....The squad is like a jigsaw.....they all need to be a "fit" to work....Dybala in my eyes is a Aguero "replacement" type signing, he isnt the type of player I'd sign to play next to Aguero....I just see Aubamenyang as a better fit to play "next" to Aguero.....You dont sign a sqaud of players all with the same strengths...just isnt going to work...not really saying he's a better player but at this point Aubamenyang would offer more to the sqaud....only my opinion.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.