Fans in Oz

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
All EPL games free on Optus next season if you register by 21/7

you have to be an existing Optus customer

Yeah, no more dodgy feeds :D

Sorry mate, I can't support this Optus are taking the piss out of EPL fans. It's not really free though is it? You have to be spending minimum $40 a month plus $15 to get the games isn't it?

Sorry mate, I can't support this Optus are taking the piss out of EPL fans. It's not really free though is it? You have to be spending minimum $40 a month plus $15 to get the games isn't it?

Second years is $15 a month first year is free for existing customers eg mobile or internet or home phone customer

Have foxtel lost the rights then?

Yep, for 3 years I'm afraid.
Unless you are an existing Optus customer , it's a fuckin disaster all round.
They have paid top dollar for the rights and early indications are that it may backfire on them.( I hope so. )
Foxtel's coverage was 1st class and literally hundreds of EPL fans that I know are not happy with Optus at all.

Optus couldn't even cope with the demand traffic to their website, how on earth is their network going to cope with thousands of fans simultaneously streaming football? Seems overpriced for what it is, especially for those who were non-Optus before, and are considering the switch.

Great Stuff Blue hope you enjoy it ,I would really appreciate if you could do a bit of a review on here and also on amazon ,for a chance to win a paper back copy please go on www.afootballfansstory.com then click on goodreads giveaway all the best regards Don

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.