EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every last Brexit supporter is spouting nothing but immigration issues and ABSOLUTELY nothing else. Then they have the absolute gall to cry like six year olds.at the suggestion that they are Little Englanders. If you talk constantly and exclusively about immigration and you are prepared to jeopardise your financial situation (and that of others) in order indulge your fear and anger about migrants, then you are a Little Englander and shouldn't be surprised when people call you on it. Are Brexit supporters actually listening to themselves? It is an utter fucking joke.

Oh please, come out of your little bubble. Im a leave voter and have NO fear or anger about migrants, i welcome migrants, i recognize and like the contribution they bring to the UK. What is a 'utter fucking joke' (nice language) is you talking down to people like it.

Will some token rags be sent along for the entertainment lol!

In or out out we are all Blues!

I genuinely hope we go out but will be ok with staying in as it will be business as usual for building apartments in Manchester. Can't loose in a way.

Looking at the last 200 pages and it being mainly the same posters who have already pretty much decided or voted whichever way they choose.

So instead of the usual dissagreements possibly breaking out, why not make the last 24hrs before about our unity and togetherness by taking the piss instead finding things so ridiculous about this as this is

I like pam on this forum but really think she should take time out from this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.