Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want, I want ,I want.
Think I've clicked on some kindergarten forum
making there Christmas list for Santa.
City should break the bank to get this player bla bla.
I want big name signing ,
look at the scum they've signed big name player zlatan ibrahimovic 35 this year.
Why are we signing nolito he's nearly 30 and a small name.

Stick to FIFA please. Thanks.

So you think the signings we've made or at least close to signing have moved us up a level to now compete with madrid/barca/bayern? There's no denying theyve got great potential but if we want to be the best in europe we need a genuine world class player imo. Someone who's up there with Silva, KDB, Kompany and Aguero.

So you think the signings we've made or at least close to signing have moved us up a level to now compete with madrid/barca/bayern? There's no denying theyve got great potential but if we want to be the best in europe we need a genuine world class player imo. Someone who's up there with Silva, KDB, Kompany and Aguero.

I prefer to look what Portugal did, look what Leicester did. Our current squad, properly motivated and tactically clued up could easily clean house anyway. We've made our most important signing, the manager.

And who do you suggest then Ethan?

So you thought we were gonna magically get to the level of Barca or Real in one summer? The signings we have made so far and the ones hopefully to come in the next few weeks have strengthened our team and more importantly they suit Pep's style of play. This isn't FM you can't just buy every world class player in one go.

Hard crowd. It is true Ethan has a point, wether you agree or not.

The truth of the matter is we are shipping out older players and bringing in new younger players. Only Gundogan is an impact sogning who fits straight into the starting eleven. Stones may come to be great or he could flop, its the chance you take but as expensive as he may be, if he hits the ground running he will be huge for us.

Sane would play on our right hand side, he is a skilful lad able and also skin players, hope he beds in well from Germany.

Whilst there are positives in who we target, we must also upgrade our eleven starters. We finished 4th, we have the best manager in the World and we need to claw back the ground we lost last two years. Bonucci would be amazing but imo it is Full-backs and central midfielder where we are screaming out for quality additions. Kroos ideally buy unlikely with Real out the Pogba race.

Absolutely. The number one goal is to win the Premier League first off, and the squad right now is more than capable of doing that. Top to bottom talent wise this side matches up extremely well with any team in Europe. That Madrid side you listed first struggled mightily to beat a severely depleted City side last semi-final. Add Guardiola and the likes of Stones and Sane, two soon to be "world class" players and now you're building something special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.