Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm telling ya, this one will not happen.

If it does, and they fail to get top four, it will be glorious to watch their descent.

No - but it the context it was meant - given their other signings, current players and their manager - this is a very very good signing for them

Pep is far superior to Maureen
Maureen has lost the plot in recent years his heads gone IMHO .
Now the new players
Bailly a Villarreal centre half who's only played 37 games in his life. Prob Turn out like mangala

Zlatan who been playing in a pub league and looked past it in the euros and in champs league.

The Armenian from Dortmund whom isn't nowhere near kdb silva or gundogan's level.

Think are window if we get sane and stones on top of gundogan and nolito will be on par

The most interesting aspect of this whole saga is not the player or even the clubs. It's Adidas. Why when they represent the main 3 clubs, do they seemingly troll Real? Why do Juve allow Adidas to associate the rags badge with their player(albeit only for day). You can see the marketing and other sponsors getting over-zealous eg: public following of the player on Twitter and Insta/Virals etc.

At the end of the day we have to assess our players v theirs. If we field De Bruyne, have they got a better player in midfield? Not for me. Owt better than Silva on his day? Not for me. Owt better than Aguero? Not for me. Strength in depth with Sterling and Ferna and Nolito and Fernando and Zinkchenko is ridiculous.

Shaw and De Gea are better than Clichy and Hart imo. But that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.