The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I trust Tolm - but I can never fathom his clues... I think a centre back in addition to Stones is key - and someone pretty experienced - that's why I'd hoped for Bonucci but that looks impossible. A keeper looks likely and I still think we need another top class midfield player. A striker would be nice but think the other 3 positions are more key.

If from London and if from Spurs (Can't see Arsenal selling us anyone)....
- Lloris? (decent GK)
- Vertonghen or Alderweireld? (are either ball playing CBs?)
- Walker? (could Pep be thinking of converting a half decent Fullback to a partner for Stones)
- Bentaleb? (promising young CM who I think Spurs are ready to ditch)

Don't think anyone would be thinking all their Christmasi were coming together though. :-)

You just said your videos were in reference to Stones. Your videos were mainly christmas songs. Hence the question.

Not sure what that has to do with Messi?

Er, because by the same token, many people on here then decided Christmas also meant Messi?

And, as previously posted, the songs were with regards Stones (one of our main presents finally here) and our remaining business.

I saw beards even mentioned, and have no idea where that even came from?

Just on the Christmas theme didn't Sanches normally go back home at Christmas time in the winter break play Santa and give away presents ??

Er, because by the same token, many people on here then decided Christmas also meant Messi?

And, as previously posted, the songs were with regards Stones (one of our main presents finally here) and our remaining business.

I saw beards even mentioned, and have no idea where that even came from?
Beards was timing. You replied Y ;) to a post asking if name had been mentioned. However in the meantime another poster asked if he had a beard in a guess who style. Your Y appeared just after this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.