David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluwhit

Thought both my friends were great today. David running the show until subbed then Jesus comes on and wins the game for us.
No room in the box for me today though as Nolito's family muscled in.
Manu Garcia going out on loan to a Spanish 1st Division team, sorry if this has already been confirmed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought both my friends were great today. David running the show until subbed then Jesus comes on and wins the game for us.
Manu Garcia going out on loan to a Spanish 1st Division team, sorry if this has already been confirmed.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
How did you get to know David Silva in the first place if you don't mind me asking, you seem to know all our Spanish players on a personal level, so lucky. You don't have to answer if you feel I'm being to nosy mind you, I just wondered how it happened.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Thought Silva was poor today.
Poor control and poor passing.

No,that's new info on Garcia as far as i'm aware,cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.