David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha! Some people thinking Silva was "off the pace" and played as a "defensive midfielder"! You couldn't even make the shit up that some people come out with on here sonetimes.

Some posters have been crowing on for 6 months about him not having a place under Pep, must have been a slap in the face to see him be a major part of pre-season and then see him line up in central midfield, captain and running the game for an hour.

He's got a major part to play this season. Fans need to have some faith in our established players, some of them are pretty good. As much fun as Buzz Lightyear is, Woody is still fun too.

MUEN reckoned he wasn't fully fit.
Scored poorly in the Sunday Times as well.
Funny, the MUEN headline I read online mentioned Silva 'sparkling' in his captains role.
Saying he was poor is untrue. Saying he was back to his brilliant best is going too far but no way on this earth was he poor.

Funny, the MUEN headline I read online mentioned Silva 'sparkling' in his captains role.
Saying he was poor is untrue. Saying he was back to his brilliant best is going too far but no way on this earth was he poor.
I take on board what you're saying, but until I've seen what rating the Mail on Sunday gave him I'm reserving judgement.

I thought he looked great in spells, the problem is his noticeable lack of legs, that could end up costing him. Obviously Pep saw it similarly as he hauled him off after an hour, which changed the game for the worse for us as Delph was useless as usual, but Silva's knowledge and understanding just sets him apart in our squad imo.
Delph has no football intelligence. He must be pinching himself playing for City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.