Pablo Zabaleta - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a cock whoever he supports. Anyone who goes running to the papers for something as trivial as this is more than a bit of a dick.

Especially as there's 18 extra leg room seats on a Jet2 flight.

I thought he looked good, sagna also looked good. My heart tells me zab is better suited to this position than sagna.

would love to see he stats for the night ( i know they dont tell the whole story)

thoughts football lovers?

Fernandinho will be better than both of them.

Well played though, Zabba. Let's see he's given a chance to hang around. Definitely lost weight and looked sharp.

Sagna was a much better RB last year, but attacking wise, Zabaleta is still a superior player and he just seemed much more intelligent in this inverted fullback role than Sagna on Saturday.

Ok, shite opposition, but still... Hopefully his fitness level will be enough to maintain these types of performances.

Oh, and seeing him as a captain is always a heart-warming stuff.

Well done zab - looks fitter leaner and up for it! Nasri take note.

Zabba was immense tonight playing that role when he moved into midfield, easily the best fullback we have to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.