Leicester City 2016/17

Have you found out who owns your club yet?

Do you know who Giorgio Squinzi is ? Do you know he worked closely with Canny Claudio last season? as well as the suddenly brilliant Monaco and Shady Juventus in the not too distant past?
You are aware canny claudio was manager of monaco when they got promoted and finished second in the top french league? ..some feat that,dramatic turn around

You are aware of course that your manager declared himself "very happy" last season, with the results of working with Squinzi..lets put it this way..the relationship was less about fucking beetrootshoots and ice machines and more about an Italian chemical construction company...

How much do you actually know about your own club LB? If its not much, then keep tuning into BM leicester thread, tell your red,oops sorry foxy mates to do so too, it will be an education for you all..
Denis, The Don has proved to be an excellent coach.

Hi Lineker, congrats on last season!

The blog that was discussed in the previous thread on Leicester is the source of the claim. They also posted the name of the investor but removed it when the site was (mostly) deleted. Whether it is true or not is a different discussion, but IF there is a secret investor then it is the guy I posted before. Who knows for sure?

I remember when Gareth Bale came back from injury and had gone through an insane physical transformation. Even though it was my club involved, I was pretty certain it was achieved in some kind of dodgy way, especially given our use of blood spinning at the time under AVB. It seems strange to me that any Leicester fan would totally rule out the possibility of their club doping last season, given the turnaround in performances alone. Is the idea that you guys were doping last season plausible to you? Or are you certain that it was all above board?

I think doping is everywhere, so my congratulations aren't dependent on your being clean. Out doping the big boys is an achievement as well really.
I see your point, but if you watched that team, ss I did, you would reLise that it wasnt such a massive turn around. They pissed The Championship. Then, started the first Prem season, playing well enough, considering the jump in class. They bever got stomped, never loosing by more than two goals. Thing is, Pearson had run his course, showing his tactical naivety, he couldnt turn the tide. Esteban Cambiasso, on the other hand, was a different matter! He called a players meeting, to discuss why they so often fell just short. He then took the findings to Pearson, who had little choice than to listen. Consequently, we went to a back three,(which was what the man on the terrace was already screaming for),and the great escape ensued. The board smelt the coffee, and blew Pearson out, appointing The Don. In a surge of belief, with the tactical genius of Ranieri, a very good team, with direction abd the same passion pissed the league, proving that the EPL, is nothing like as good as it would have us believe! Simples!
On the subject of drugs, I cant say for sure that they didnt play a part. What I would say is that I like to think that they werent involved, but if they were, I'm pretty sure that they wern't exclusive to LCFC.

I see your point, but if you watched that team, ss I did, you would reLise that it wasnt such a massive turn around. They pissed The Championship. Then, started the first Prem season, playing well enough, considering the jump in class. They bever got stomped, never loosing by more than two goals. Thing is, Pearson had run his course, showing his tactical naivety, he couldnt turn the tide. Esteban Cambiasso, on the other hand, was a different matter! He called a players meeting, to discuss why they so often fell just short. He then took the findings to Pearson, who had little choice than to listen. Consequently, we went to a back three,(which was what the man on the terrace was already screaming for),and the great escape ensued. The board smelt the coffee, and blew Pearson out, appointing The Don. In a surge of belief, with the tactical genius of Ranieri, a very good team, with direction abd the same passion pissed the league, proving that the EPL, is nothing like as good as it would have us believe! Simples!
On the subject of drugs, I cant say for sure that they didnt play a part. What I would say is that I like to think that they werent involved, but if they were, I'm pretty sure that they wern't exclusive to LCFC.
A good post, as is the vast majority of your input. Just cut the empty seat shit out, cos I enjoy the majority of your posts

Whoooaaaa!!!! I seem to have unintentionally stirred up a shit storm! If i've hit a raw nerve, I apologise. I was merely trying to assertain why yourselves, United, chelsea et all seem to have such a dissproprtionate cieling to their ffp liability.
But, now weve broached the subject of our encounter st The ETIHAD, last season, I say again, the highlights are readily available on YouTube. I challenge anyone to watch them, then tell me that the stadium was full. After each goal, the camera panned round the LCFC section which was indeed sold out. Last term was such a remarkable, never to be repeated season, there was a black market for tickets, home and away. So far, it remains so.

No you wasn't. You've been having digs left right and fucking centre.

Whoooaaaa!!!! I seem to have unintentionally stirred up a shit storm!
That's because you're a snide shit stirring ****.
I was merely trying to assertain why yourselves, United, chelsea et all seem to have such a dissproprtionate cieling to their ffp liability.
That's because all those clubs have at least 3 times your income and own their own stadiums and training grounds.
But, now weve broached the subject of our encounter st The ETIHAD, last season, I say again, the highlights are readily available on YouTube. I challenge anyone to watch them, then tell me that the stadium was full.
We sold all our tickets, your lot returned half of theirs. Plenty left early because we were getting hammered, but Leicester should be well used to that
Last term was such a remarkable, never to be repeated season, there was a black market for tickets, home and away. So far, it remains so.
Won't last long though.

Just want to make this clear btw, I've no problem with Leicester, I just think you're a sneaky snide little red ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.