Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see City play Kompany, Stones and Otamendi at the back with at least 4 in midfield.

I don't know long term whether Guardiola will settle for Sagna and Clichy in advanced roles in midfield. If Kompany gets back, I think he gets into the team in whatever shape it is because he is the best defender at the club and importantly he is the Captain and an influence on the pitch. Might be eased in gradually though as it might take a month or so to see him back at his best.

And probably initiated by you

Will it?

Well technically it has already been initiated seeing as people are giving him grief on here already, fueling the fire that will no doubt be ignited if he gets injured again/was linked away.

I for one don't have a bad word to say about him as a person, so I care not for your unfounded, bewildering accusations. Captain/Leader/Legend

Will it?

Well technically it has already been initiated seeing as people are giving him grief on here already, fueling the fire that will no doubt be ignited if he gets injured again/was linked away.

I for one don't have a bad word to say about him as a person, so I care not for your unfounded, bewildering accusations. Captain/Leader/Legend
Lol
A very exaggerated response, perhaps you should relive the first 10 minutes of Tuesday's game where you slated City in all I your more than numerous posts although, to be fair, you did disappear after the second goal. I can only assume you were far too busy celebrating.

Lol
A very exaggerated response, perhaps you should relive the first 10 minutes of Tuesday's game where you slated City in all I your more than numerous posts although, to be fair, you did disappear after the second goal. I can only assume you were far too busy celebrating.

Was purposefully exaggerated, was just weird that you came up out of the music association game thread to respond to my comment.

I said "sloppy play all round so far" as we kept giving the ball away. Then like everyone else gave Aguero some beans for his penalties.

Was purposefully exaggerated, was just weird that you came up out of the music association game thread to respond to my comment.

I said "sloppy play all round so far" as we kept giving the ball away. Then like everyone else gave Aguero some beans for his penalties.
Out of interest did you then praise us for how we dismantled them playing fantastic football and give Aguero a pat on the back for his hat trick?
I've not read it.

Out of interest did you then praise us for how we dismantled them playing fantastic football and give Aguero a pat on the back for his hat trick?
I've not read it.

Haha oh myy, am i being cyber bullied?

I praised Sterling, Nolito and Kolarov. I don't post at the same rate as you or Squirtyflower so you'll have to excuse me for not expressing my delight for every single individual performance.

Haha oh myy, am i being cyber bullied?

I praised Sterling, Nolito and Kolarov. I don't post at the same rate as you or Squirtyflower so you'll have to excuse me for not expressing my delight for every single individual performance.
You missed my point. Like I said I didn't read the thread nor post in it. Squirty said you disappeared after having a few digs. If you didn't and gave us some praise then it would back your point and show he was wrong. If you take that as cyber bullying that's your prerogative though seems a bit extreme after a perfectly valid question.

I think My average daily post count stands at around 4/5 so I'm hardly prolific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.