Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played well again tonight, think I have to eat more humble pie and say I guess Pep knows more than me.

If he was a new player this year and he played like that we would be saying what a great player we have. He has been excellent at Centre back.

He's been good so far this season & is proving some of the boo boys on here wrong, even though they won't admit it! It's time to find another scapegoat!

I find his recent performance level insulting. Looks likely previously he hasn't given a fuck to me. I still think he will get found out against decent forwards as well. Credit the manager for coaxing this side out of him but it just highlights for me how poor his attitude has been previously.

Turned what around ? He's always been a good player ! He's played many games against top class opposition over the years and done well.

He needs to do it more often is my point.

There have been times in the past where he didn't give a shit. It's going to take more than few decent games to win all of us over.

He was excellent again tonight. It's been a pretty remarkable turnaround that I don't think many saw coming. Fair play to him and Guardiola.

Last edited:
I honestly thought Kolarov would be one of the first to go under Pep but to be honest he has been fucking brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.