Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was excellent again tonight. It's been a pretty remarkable turnaround that I don't think many saw coming. Fair play to him and Guardiola.

Absolutely.

As a confirmed Kolarov outer, I can't fault him.

have to temper that, & the 'improvement' in Joe's kicking with the fact that the oppo attack was completely useless though & their team set up like they were 2 up rather than 5 down.

Absolutely.

As a confirmed Kolarov outer, I can't fault him.

have to temper that, & the 'improvement' in Joe's kicking with the fact that the oppo attack was completely useless though & their team set up like they were 2 up rather than 5 down.

Agree about Kolarov, seems a different player so far.

Felt that Steau's set up was more damage limitation rather than being 2 up.

Actually think CB suits him better in Peps system where he's encouraged to bring the ball out. His recovery runs when playing at fullback are not swift enough!!

He's been good so far this season & is proving some of the boo boys on here wrong, even though they won't admit it! It's time to find another scapegoat!

I'll admit it. I wanted him out the door as soon as the final whistle had blown in that soton game at the tail end of last season he was that poor and obviously uninterested.

Nice to see there's still a player in there, you can only marvel so far at what pep has been able to do with him. Long may it continue.

The main one I wanted to see go this transfer window. Still early days, but it's been a proper eye-opener these last few games to see how someone can get the best out of a player. Hope he continues to thrive - I'll back him all the way if he continues to progress, despite my frustration over the last couple of seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.