Aguero banned for three games (updated)

Possibly he does deserve it. Possibly he should have been sent off at the time

But what really really pisses me off is the media driven crusade to get him banned (I've no doubt it would not been so loud had we not been playing scum next) and the bare faced lies off a pathetic excuse of a referee

The panel consists of 3 ex refs and they have to unanimously agree he should have been sent off. I wouldn't hold my breath as the decision has almost certainly already been made, but there is still a small chance

still cant see all three independant refs agreeing,but they prob have had the phone call by now

Really ?

Since when have the FA used independent refs ?

Aguero was wrong but this is yet another FA / media stitch up.

This was always going to happen, he did it whether Marriner saw it or not. It's Aguero's fault and he does have a naughty streak in him. We really should be fining Aguero 2 weeks wages but I doubt anyone has the balls. He should learn from this and rest his calf

Stupid,irresponsible & unprofessional. Completely unnecessary when things were going along so well.

Irrespective of the outcome of the games he misses I hope he is suitably punished by the club.

The ref clearly saw it but at the end of the day Aguero shouldn't have reacted the way he did. Frustrated at constantly being fouled or not he should have been professional enough to know we have a big game coming up and that the 10+ cameras in the ground would have spotted him swinging the arm.

Its the inconsistency that angers fans.
Why wasn't there a campaign regarding Bardsley's 2 footed jump tackle on Silva?
Everyone saw Costa dive which should have been a second bookable offence.
Serge should know better but lets all play by the same rules.

its not just the inconsistency of the referring (though i totally agree with you)

its the inconsistency of the way the pundits in particular (and sky especially who have a huge impact on these things and lets not pretend they don't) interpret things

The example of the barnsley on silva one that you gave...quinn (who is a fucking disgrace and should never be allowed at city again and every fan should boo and jeer any time he sets foot in the place) said that it was a (and Im paraphrasing here) tough but fair tackle.......The guy (and others like him - Mcmannman, owen and various others) are facing disgraces and are openly effecting the outcome of Fa decisions with the clear bias...and as a knock on effect they affect potential results

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.