Where were you when...

Harvster

On Saturday 14 July 2007 I was driving my Vauxhall Vectra (later to be stolen off my path and never recovered) in a southerly direction down Kingsway. As I was passing the allotments (later to become a tram station) just before Parrs Wood, it was announced on GMR (later to become BBC Radio Manchester) that City had signed none other than Gelson Fernandes.

Where were you at other equally critical moments in the history of our illustrious boys in blue?

Where were you when......

Dennis Law back heeled in 1974?

I was very fortunate to be there and witness the pitch invasion and the greatest relegation ever. I dream of a repeat in my lifetime.

When Law backheeled the ball I was in the Stretford End surrounded by the great unwashed rag bastards.
Only being 16 @ the time and small for my age I without hesitation jumped into the air and was promptly spat on and punched by grown men.
Scarey going out of the ground as I was the only one without a rag scarf .
Got back to Cheetham Hill relatively unscathed and with a huge fucking grin on my face.

Fernandes: At a pre-season game at Donc surrounded by Blues Googling Gelson Fernandes.

Law: Rag Road paddock wondering how the fuck I was going to get out in one piece.

On Saturday 14 July 2007 I was driving my Vauxhall Vectra (later to be stolen off my path and never recovered) in a southerly direction down Kingsway. As I was passing the allotments (later to become a tram station) just before Parrs Wood, it was announced on GMR (later to become BBC Radio Manchester) that City had signed none other than Gelson Fernandes.
That day I was up on Houndkirk Moor near Sheffield in my 4x4 destroying the planet and environment - fecking marvellous!

I heard that Keegan was to be manager whilst driving from Cadiz to Ronda on Costa del Sol English radio. I have never stolen a Vauxhall Vectra.

It was my first day in second year of Sixth Form when the takeover was in force. I went to bed, woke up, and we'd signed Robinho.

I was in the car on the way back from buying a Christmas Tree at Delamere Forest when we beat Everton 5-1 or 5-0 at Maine Road, 00/01.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.