Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

Just back home from watching the game at the Astley & Tyldesley Supporters Club. Great atmosphere, several beers and a great result, tbh I could have phoned my darling wife and asked her to pick me up, but where's the fun in that. I've strolled the 2 miles home, taken the long route and, if I'm honest, I've looked like a right smug twat at all times. I've engaged in playful, but non aggressive, banter with one or two rags along the way and acknowledged far more supportive car horns and 'thumbs up' from passing motorists than I envisaged. One of my rag mates messaged me yesterday and said that "he hoped the best team won", well at least he got his wish, because they did. Enjoy the remainder of the day guys!

Nice! That's what I was thinking.

I just checked whoscored.com and they haven't credited KDB with the assist. Hahaha am I correct in saying this qualifies as an example of the agenda and/or media bias that you all are always talking about?
Nope, they use their own parameters, not the PL's or Opta's. Whoscored hand out more points for a correct 2 yard pass then for a dangerous cross that lands an inch too far to be put in by the lad in the middle, it's a case of 'use your eyes, statistics can't measure movement and action'. Kev gets the assist.

:)

29zpsb8.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.