Match in doubt? Rearranged for 19.45hrs 14-09-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how people get angry at City when they had absolutely no power over this. Any tv money paid for the game tomorrow should go to the Gladbach fans imo must be devastating for them.

They automatically obliged every ticket holder to go to tomorrows game with no option of any refund. Really poor customer service.

384F49E000000578-3786788-image-m-60_1473797030749.jpg

this was under a bridge near the ground.

My toes might be dry by then.
I am in Pollensa at the moment, it's f'in roasting, I went into a bar in placa major to watch the Barca v Celtic match, as you can imagine it's all Barca here, to try to get updates from Manchester, it was bizarre, do all the jocks look like Donald off Benidorm?, fuck me how can people be so white? I am literally melting by the day by my pool, and do they all wear white socks with their chosen footwear whatever age? Barca were 2 nil up when I went in and should have been 5 after 10 mins of being there, then Celtic had a goal disallowed, the misery was tangible, nice to see Kolo playing, I was rooting for them. I walked to another bar as I couldn't see a happy ending , it was 6 the bar after that, I have been to a few bars more and not a mention of City, then saw 7.
I will give Celtic credit, from what I saw they never gave up, but Barcca were friggin good.

Our father who ... trespass against us.Wasn`t there a film about someone trying to sue God and the church a few years ago ??

Tort of Trespass is genuine common law thing whether to person or property. William Connelly was in the bobbins film about God.

I am in Pollensa at the moment, it's f'in roasting, I went into a bar in placa major to watch the Barca v Celtic match, as you can imagine it's all Barca here, to try to get updates from Manchester, it was bizarre, do all the jocks look like Donald off Benidorm?, fuck me how can people be so white? I am literally melting by the day by my pool, and do they all wear white socks with their chosen footwear whatever age? Barca were 2 nil up when I went in and should have been 5 after 10 mins of being there, then Celtic had a goal disallowed, the misery was tangible, nice to see Kolo playing, I was rooting for them. I walked to another bar as I couldn't see a happy ending , it was 6 the bar after that, I have been to a few bars more and not a mention of City, then saw 7.
I will give Celtic credit, from what I saw they never gave up, but Barcca were friggin good.
None of that has made me feel better about my cold, wet toes. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.