Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Sterling had been given permission to holiday during International break - I'd therefore guess his injury isnt that serious and just needed a rest rather than treatment...

EDIT: Found what I had read, apparently with permission from the club so fingers crossed, although may be saved for Barca as if he's been on holiday, you would also assume not been training...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ity-time-girlfriend-recovers-calf-injury.html

Last edited:
Not sure, but Physio Room have both him and Delph down to return on Saturday. Not that they would necessarily know, of course. Hopefully City will do a training photo gallery today, otherwise we're waiting on Guardiola's press conference tomorrow.

Cheers, yeah physioroom just go off press reports so they don't know any more than your average Joe.

Its hard to be optimistic where Kompany is concerned,but he can still be incredibly influential if he can manage a run of games,so lets hope this is the end of his nightmare.

KDB returning is huge in respect of our chances of success as we play entirely different and far more effectively when he's a part of things.

I wasnt expecting Sterling to still be on the table,has that been confirmed?

I think we'll only see Kompany starting in League Cup games for a while, and only for 60 mins against United. He might get 90mins in the following round. I cant see Guardiola trusting him to start PL or CL games for a while. Probably on the bench, with the hope that we can afford to "waste" a substitution late in games.

I'd give KDB last 30 mins on Saturday,if fit,then start him Wednesday

If I remember correctly he came off the bench in the semi and turned the game last season.

I'd have him benched and on for the last 25-30 mins anyway on Saturday. Time for Sane to shine with Nolito on the other side and Gundogan/ Silva in the middle.

If I remember correctly he came off the bench in the semi and turned the game last season.

I'd have him benched and on for the last 25-30 mins anyway on Saturday. Time for Sane to shine with Nolito on the other side and Gundogan/ Silva in the middle.
Has Nolito got one more match to serve following his red card?
He received a 3 match ban and was suspended for PL games at Swansea and Spurs. Did the EFL cup game against Swansea count for the last game of his ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.