Barcelona vs City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The advantage for City is Pep and being a better tactical coach than Lucho, even during the match. The advantage for Barcelona is MSN but particularly Leo

I'd love to see a 3-5-1-1 formation tomorrow:

Bravo

Stones
Kompany
Otamendi

Fernandinho
Gundogan
Silva
Nolito
Sterling

De Bruyne

Aguero

It'd be a big risk, of course, but it's the best way of getting all of our "big guns" on the pitch and outnumbering them in midfield.

yeah, i too reckon we will go with 3 at the back to bolster the midfield.
the everton game was likely a chance to test it out,
although our wingbacks will have a much busier game defensively, haha.

it would be tantamount to foolishness if we believed we could keep a clean sheet,
so we know in all likelihood we will have to score to get anything from the game.

one thing for sure,
no matter the last 3 results,
the players will be well and truly fired up for this.

if we score first who knows what could happen,
we have some very gifted players.

lest we forget,
we would go top of the group if we managed to win
and that would be dreamland.

CvDYUN1WEAQ1QIG.jpg

The advantage for City is Pep and being a better tactical coach than Lucho, even during the match. The advantage for Barcelona is MSN but particularly Leo
I'd agree. I still think MSN will be too much for us, because we can't defend at the moment. If Kompany is back (and fit), we might be more solid. You can do all the planning in the world, but as soon as Messi picks up the ball on the edge of the box, anything can happen. That's why he's the best.

The quality of City's players are known, certainly respected by Barcelona & it's fans. Pep, well, he is a cult hero for our club - his quality is known & absolutely respected, if not feared

All the more reason I felt obligated to be present for this spectacle tomorrow night

Haven't got time to read 18 pages in case it's already been asked but anyone know how many tickets we've sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.