US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont have to be a dumb fucking racist redneck to vote for trump, you just have to see through hilary and what kind of a person she is
Much as I deplore greedy politicians who continually try to shovel as much cash and power into their gaping, esurient gullets as possible, I would still probably pick them over the abomination of society that Trump portrays.

Everyone's debating who would make a stronger President of the United States of America, but nobodies debating whether they want a strong President of the United States of America or not.

Oh christ,

Can't work out if Trump jokes are flat or he's being a really angry ****.

"Hillary isn't laughing because her campaign team gave her my jokes earlier"

"Hillary bumped into me outside. She said 'Pardon me?', So I replied "Let me think about that when I'm in office"

I'm not biased against the older lady. I'm not Wayne Rooney either I might add. Madonna however, leaves me cold. Horrible stingy woman that looks like she carried the Ring longer than Frodo, but less than Gollum.
I thought she just handed the election to the sex fiend.

Clinton does a couple of gags then turns her speech into a political broadcast. I can see why the lay voter get pissed off with her.

Interestingly both got booed for some very close gags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.