US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish nothing mate, she's a fucking idiot, just like most of the american electorate. There is a reason the likes of Trump have a chance at being president of the usa, and its not sexism.
No, mate, it is because there are millions of fuckwits like you there.

Do you know ANYTHING about this stuff?! Clearly not, or you would have STFU a while back, when you realized you were on a hiding to nothing.

Anyone who is sure that Trump will win need to go and get a $10,000 loan lump it all on Trump at his current odds of 5-1 and make big money .....simple
I was just going to post something similar as a Englishman looking over the pond it looks like a Clinton landslide mainly because Trump is more unelectable than she is.

1/6 on for a Clinton win.....is it almost free money?

Oh christ,

Can't work out if Trump jokes are flat or he's being a really angry ****.

"Hillary isn't laughing because her campaign team gave her my jokes earlier"

"Hillary bumped into me outside. She said 'Pardon me?', So I replied "Let me think about that when I'm in office"
I actually thought the 'Pardon me' gag was quite good. He just ruined it by flogging it unnecessarily after he'd already got a big laugh. But that kind of sums the man up - he just doesn't know when to stop. By the end he was dying on his arse. Proper cringeworthy stuff.

No, mate, it is because there are millions of fuckwits like you there.

Do you know ANYTHING about this stuff?! Clearly not, or you would have STFU a while back, when you realized you were on a hiding to nothing.
Ah, political debate at its finest.

I was just going to post something similar as a Englishman looking over the pond it looks like a Clinton landslide mainly because Trump is more unelectable than she is.

1/6 on for a Clinton win.....is it almost free money?

What were the shortest odds for Remain?

Seems a formality but beware of "Shy Trumpers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.