Oh what a night....

Cellarite

in the away end at hillsborough clapping benarbia
Team supported
Manchester City
Now I don't know if this song has been aired before last night but just wanted to say a huge well done to the 5 or 6 lads who were about 8 rows down from the back in 332 for constantly pushing this.

Just before half time it reached it's cresendo. My only disappointment was that the full City end didn't hammer this song for the entire second half. It'd have been epic to have it constantly going and straight through their goal.

"Oh what a night,
Watching City on a Wednesday night,
You play Thursday 'cos you're fucking shite,
What a feeling what a night."

Now I don't know if this song has been aired before last night but just wanted to say a huge well done to the 5 or 6 lads who were about 8 rows down from the back in 332 for constantly pushing this.

Just before half time it reached it's cresendo. My only disappointment was that the full City end didn't hammer this song for the entire second half. It'd have been epic to have it constantly going and straight through their goal.

"Oh what a night,
Watching City on a Wednesday night,
You play Thursday 'cos you're fucking shite,
What a feeling what a night."

Could here it, needs revving up a bit this one!

Unfortunately, the night was a tad soured before the match by the sound of numerous fully grown adults singing the words "with a knich knack paddy-whack, give a dog a bone" in the viscinity of a football stadium. I truly despair sometimes.

Me and my lads stood outside the away end near the benches for about half an hour waiting for my mate to meet us with the tickets. During this time, so many idiots turned up and made absolute ****s of themselves. One lad was dressed like a gangsta rappa with his chevrolet shirt on and was trying to take selfies whilst holding his scarf up. After about five minutes, he realised he only had two hands and so asked a copper to take his picture. The officer obliged, he stood there with his scarf held aloft and then proceeded to pout a moody face to look a bit menacing. The incident was complete when the policeman handed the phone back to this failed abortion who muttered "Cheers blood." and blended back into the mass of Walking Dead extras.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, the night was a tad soured before the match by the sound of numerous fully grown adults singing the words "with a knich knack paddy-whack, give a dog a bone" in the viscinity of a football stadium. I truly despair sometimes.

Me and my lads stood outside the away end near the benches for about half an hour waiting for my mate to meet us with the tickets. During this time, so many idiots turned up and made absolute ****s of themselves. One lad was dressed like a gangsta rappa with his chevrolet shirt on and was trying to take selfies whilst holding his scarf up. After about five minutes, he realised he only had two hands and so asked a copper to take his picture. The officer obliged, he stood there with his scarf held aloft and then proceeded to pout a moody face to look a bit menacing. The incident was complete when the policeman handed the phone back to this failed abortion who muttered "Cheers blood." and blended back into the mass of Walking Dead extras.

Haha, you've cheered me up no end with that post, thank you.

I despaired at it too but like Rolee your account has cheered me up about the whole bloody thing.

There was a Spanish speaking tv crew doing pieces to air against the background of the bored and largely tourist queue waiting for their trains back to La La Land.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.