Gianluigi Donnarumma

Can't see it, he is playing regularly for a club he loves at 17. He has no reason to leave, AC are still a big club capable of attracting top players they are simply going through a transitional period. I fully expect them to be challenging for the title in the next 4 or 5 years. Donnarumma has time on his side maybe after 10 years mid table he could move to win titles but can't imagine he wants to move or AC would sell him for less then 60 odd million any time soon. Would love him here though.

Can't see it, he is playing regularly for a club he loves at 17. He has no reason to leave, AC are still a big club capable of attracting top players they are simply going through a transitional period. I fully expect them to be challenging for the title in the next 4 or 5 years. Donnarumma has time on his side maybe after 10 years mid table he could move to win titles but can't imagine he wants to move or AC would sell him for less then 60 odd million any time soon. Would love him here though.
There's that word transition again. They've been out of the Champions League 5 years on the bounce and have shown no improvement in that time while Napoli and Roma have established themselves firmly as top 3 sides. If they keep that up for the next 4-5 years they won't be able to attract the top players in Serie A, they're already miles off being able to attract top players from outside the league, only Juve in Italy can do that now.

Milan were bankrolled for decades and that's no longer the case with FFP. Even with the exemptions they've spent badly, I don't know why some seem to think they'll just automatically turn around and start challenging for titles again. Just having a talented young keeper won't be enough, they need changes at the very top.

Cant see us buying another keeper, we have Bravo and the potentail of Rulli and Gunn, I suppose we could replace Willy but wouldnt have thought it would be another young keeper. Wouldnt be too surprised to see Willy given an extension. Cue the Carry on comments.;)

We could possibly do a Courtois here - buy him then loan him out for 2/3 seasons. Could work very well for all concerned.

There's that word transition again. They've been out of the Champions League 5 years on the bounce and have shown no improvement in that time while Napoli and Roma have established themselves firmly as top 3 sides. If they keep that up for the next 4-5 years they won't be able to attract the top players in Serie A, they're already miles off being able to attract top players from outside the league, only Juve in Italy can do that now.

Milan were bankrolled for decades and that's no longer the case with FFP. Even with the exemptions they've spent badly, I don't know why some seem to think they'll just automatically turn around and start challenging for titles again. Just having a talented young keeper won't be enough, they need changes at the very top.
They've improved a bit under Montella and a Chinese company have been trying to buy them out for ages, if Berlusconi does finally sell they could get some money in. But i can't see it, the tv deals are going, the stadiums are empty, there is a distinct lack of money in the country as a whole, i just can't see Milan keeping him if someone really wanted him..
They've got a couple of decent youngsters in the team, if we really are interested in the kid i'm sure we could get him, i'm just not sure we are as he's a bit clumsy with his feet due to his size (obviously he's very young).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.