Manu Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't that have been predicted at the start of the season, though?

Would Girona have been a better option than Alaves?

True. Looks like he played in their 3-0 win in the Copa Del Rey last night.

Hopefully it's the start of more playing time.

Couldn't that have been predicted at the start of the season, though?

Would Girona have been a better option than Alaves?

They aren't struggling at all, I'm not sure what Otamendi's Beard is getting that from. 13th in the League as a newly promoted side. They beat Barcelona at the Camp Nou a while ago and Villarreal last week.

They've played the top 5 and got 7 points from those games, now they have a string of games against clubs around them in the table and if they keep going the way they have, could end up inside the top 10 by christmas.

Definitely not struggling for a newly promoted team. I suspect the reason Manu isn't playing so much is that they have a fairly settled side that has been doing well for them so there's a reluctance to change.

Good to see the club are still keen on this lad, was hoping he'd have had a first team impact by now but plenty of time yet.

They aren't struggling at all, I'm not sure what Otamendi's Beard is getting that from. 13th in the League as a newly promoted side. They beat Barcelona at the Camp Nou a while ago and Villarreal last week.

They've played the top 5 and got 7 points from those games, now they have a string of games against clubs around them in the table and if they keep going the way they have, could end up inside the top 10 by christmas.

Definitely not struggling for a newly promoted team. I suspect the reason Manu isn't playing so much is that they have a fairly settled side that has been doing well for them so there's a reluctance to change.

Well, they've got 7 points from their last 7 games. I suppose I could've looked further into it but from a form POV they aren't doing amazingly well. But I accept they aren't struggling.

So far all he's played is one single game, as a substitute, in the cup?

Was this expected? I note the Byrne thread is full of negativity saying it was a bad move, but no such comments here even though he's played even less.

So far all he's played is one single game, as a substitute, in the cup?

Was this expected? I note the Byrne thread is full of negativity saying it was a bad move, but no such comments here even though he's played even less.
First of all there is a big difference between Alaves and Blackburn. Secondly I think Manu is reguarly playing for their second team so he's still getting some game time. He's also being selected by Spains u19(?) so he is doing something right I guess.
He's been on Alaves first team bench once so far in La Liga and hopefully he'll get a chance there soon.

Recalling is rarely an option (regardless of legality) because it can damage the relationship between the two clubs. However, if teh understanding was that he would get more time than this, then Alaves can fuck off. He's far too good to make 3 apps a season.

I am a little worried Garcia seems to be slipping off the radar now. Seems to be quite low on the list of young players knocking on the door for a chance in the first team. Such a shame, I honestly thought this lad was going to be the perfect pep player

I am a little worried Garcia seems to be slipping off the radar now. Seems to be quite low on the list of young players knocking on the door for a chance in the first team. Such a shame, I honestly thought this lad was going to be the perfect pep player
I still have high hopes for him. He is younger than Aleix Garcia that I think was picked in front of Manu because hes got better vision and is better defensivly. Really big and important 8 months coming up for him now I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.