Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Morgan and Huth aren't allowed to just grab players by the waist from corners, surprise surprise, they're awful at defending set-pieces. We could take advantage of that with the near-post flick-on that worked so well at Palace and Burnley. If we win this then at least one of the three above us will likely drop points and if we can move up a place then it's a successful weekend.

Now that Morgan and Huth aren't allowed to just grab players by the waist from corners, surprise surprise, they're awful at defending set-pieces. We could take advantage of that with the near-post flick-on that worked so well at Palace and Burnley. If we win this then at least one of the three above us will likely drop points and if we can move up a place then it's a successful weekend.
The Kevin Reeves near-post flick-on :-) Like that.

I've a feeling Pep will throw another curve ball and not play Kelechi from the start

Clown

Zabba
Sagna
Stones
Kolorov

Fernando

Sterling
Silva
Toure
Nolito

DeBrune

Drinkwater suspended on Saturday anyway :-)

That's massive news actually, Drinkwater has been the only player to continue his performances from last year and he basically is their midfield and the crucial player in their counterattacks too.

Another dogged performance like we have seen at palace and Burnley. I also think pep won't be starting with a out and out cf. love to just see us get to a comfortable 2-0 lead seems like every game near enough has been on a knife edge mainly due to us not being able to finish our dinner.

Bravo
Sagna
Stones
Kolarov
Fernando
Yaya
Silva
Nolito
Sterling
Gundo
Kdb

I'm not confident for this one. Don't rate Leicester and expect us to have 70% possession plus but the way we play is ideal for them to play us on the counter with the pace of Vardy. Think we will need to score 3 to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.