Stones
Kolarov

Fernando
Gundogan

Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling

Iheanacho

I rarely post which team I would like but I'm making an exception for Leicester because I am sick of us trying to walk the ball into the net and also having a keeper who worries me!! Yes, yes, yes, I know and have heard all your arguments for a 'sweeper' keeper............... if we want a sweeper keeper I'll buy a brush for him ok? What I want is a keeper who keeps a clean sheet!!/QUOTE]

Quick nitpick. Bravo isn't, never has been and will never be asked to be a sweeper keeper. In fact Sweeper Keeper isn't really a thing. Neuer and occasionally Lloris come out of goal to make tackles and defend. Bravo is just a keeper who can pass, which isn't the same thing.

If it were up to me I'd see a simple 4231 or 4141 but I expect more like this:

Bravo

Sagna
Stone
Kolarov

Gundogan
Fernando

Sterling
De Bruyne
Silva
Sané

Iheanacho

Another dogged performance like we have seen at palace and Burnley. I also think pep won't be starting with a out and out cf. love to just see us get to a comfortable 2-0 lead seems like every game near enough has been on a knife edge mainly due to us not being able to finish our dinner.

Bravo
Sagna
Stones
Kolarov
Fernando
Yaya
Silva
Nolito
Sterling
Gundo
Kdb
Everybody picks Bravo why? He is uesless on crosses and as a shotstopper. Willy is better and that says something!

Done it before and I couldn't be any worse

c5843e49597c8084f66ae324aee9f76b.jpg
Keep digging

I'd like to see us line up like this:

Bravo

Zabaleta
Sagna
Stones
Kolarov

Fernando
Gundogan

Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling

Iheanacho

Agree with this .... but wouldnt be surprised if we see Yaya instead of Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.