Obama

Haha! I never thought I would come here for alt-right bullshit!

Best President in living memory. Tried to rein in America's aggressive reach, while attempting diplomacy over war. Moved America forward in the global community of climate change and created more jobs in the US than the last two Presidents combined. Went from losing 800,000 jobs PER MONTH when he took over, and an almost 10% unemployment, to creating about 200,000 jobs per month and 4.6% unemployment (in an economy where <5% employment is considered "full employment"), ALL coupled with the best wage growth in 50 years. Gone from 40 million uninsured Americans, who either went without healthcare or used the Emergency Room as their primary doctor...while paying nothing and upping insurance rates for everyone who did have insurance...to less than 20 million, with 670,000 people signing up for 2017 just yesterday.

We could do a lot worse than another 8 yrs of Obama. Give it a few years and the average man on the street will miss Obama like their momma!

I've always had the impression that he's been one of the worst us presidents.

Haha! I never thought I would come here for alt-right bullshit!

Best President in living memory. Tried to rein in America's aggressive reach, while attempting diplomacy over war. Moved America forward in the global community of climate change and created more jobs in the US than the last two Presidents combined. Went from losing 800,000 jobs PER MONTH when he took over, and an almost 10% unemployment, to creating about 200,000 jobs per month and 4.6% unemployment (in an economy where <5% employment is considered "full employment"), ALL coupled with the best wage growth in 50 years. Gone from 40 million uninsured Americans, who either went without healthcare or used the Emergency Room as their primary doctor...while paying nothing and upping insurance rates for everyone who did have insurance...to less than 20 million, with 670,000 people signing up for 2017 just yesterday.

We could do a lot worse than another 8 yrs of Obama. Give it a few years and the average man on the street will miss Obama like their momma!
What the fuck has any of that got to do with the thread?

Considering who preceded him and who is succeeding him then I think Obama is an amazing president, didnt start any new wars for a start off, a good diplomat, a good orator, has provided healthcare for the poorest Americans, has improved the economy and lowered unemployment all on the back of the worst financial crisis since the great depression. As for him sticking his nose in on Brexit, well that wasnt well advised but he was most probably stating what our then leadership wanted and what the leadership of most European countries wanted, so was being diplomatic.

I'd rather that kind of 'fraud' than an alcoholic war mongering chimpanzee and a cheeto faced ferret wearing shitgibbon, each to their own.

378F480B00000578-0-image-m-2_1472328141528.jpg

Let the condemnation begin...

Don't do drugs kids.

If only they had a racist, narcissistic ego-maniac with the intelligence of a shrimp as president eh? He could conduct international relations with childish tweets and give all his anti-establishment cronies jobs for starters. After that he could get rid of poor peoples health care and get into bed with a megalomaniac dictator and start nuking China..

If only they had a racist, narcissistic ego-maniac with the intelligence of a shrimp as president eh? He could conduct international relations with childish tweets and give all his anti-establishment cronies jobs for starters. After that he could get rid of poor peoples health care and get into bed with a megalomaniac dictator and start nuking China..
Cool post mate but doesn't really do anything about Obummers war record.

For such a 'bad' president it's interesting his approval rating in America is at its highest since he took office.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.