Liverpool (a) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media bullshit level, prior to this, & the rating on the flesh crawl meter, is absolutely no different, to a game v the rags.

I fucking hate these ****s & hate any time we have to be involved with them, exactly the same as a rag game.

There is no difference whatsoever between the clubs & the people who support them.

Liverpool now are just Utd, when they failed to win the title every year, for years.

If we were to beat them, I would enjoy it every bit as much as a win v the rags. Not because of 'istry' or rivalry, just because they are a bunch of ****s.

Totally with you, actually I don't despise united fans as much as Liverpool now. When taggart was in charge rags were blinkered and did not know football existed outside of their shithole. Now you can have a conversation with them about football since they have had 3 managers since taggart. They actually say things like " we are crap" this manager is clueless etc. Things we say all time for years.

Liverpool actually believe and think when they signed Milner he was our best player. They actually believe the crap about their club that they are given some god given right to win everything.

They have never actually won the premier league yet the media don't ram that down their neck every season like some ticking clock. We go three games and you think the club had collapsed and even before this season it's city have not won the league since......scousers have never won the premier league. Ha ha.

I cant stick the cnuts.

Self entitled, two faced fucking river rat vermin. I wouldn't spit on the cnuts if they were on fire.

It's not a football club. It's a mafia. Going to the game for these twats is like to going to fucking church.

It's been too long since 2004. We owe them tonight.

I cant stick the cnuts.

Self entitled, two faced fucking river rat vermin. I wouldn't spit on the cnuts if they were on fire.

It's not a football club. It's a mafia. Going to the game for these twats is like to going to fucking church.

It's been too long since 2004. We owe them tonight.
Come off the fence, what are you trying to say :)

Sorry chaps but I can only see a comprehensive defeat! :-( I think the dippers will fly at us for the first 20 mins and our defence will shit it's pants! Henderson and can will press our midfield in to making mistakes as well and I think we will lose 3-0 or 3-1. My team though:

Bravo
Sagna
Otamendi
Stones
Kolarov
Fernando
Dinho
Yaya
De Bruyne
Silva
Aguero

Sorry chaps but I can only see a comprehensive defeat! :-( I think the dippers will fly at us for the first 20 mins and our defence will shit it's pants! Henderson and can will press our midfield in to making mistakes as well and I think we will lose 3-0 or 3-1. My team though:

Bravo
Sagna
Otamendi
Stones
Kolarov
Fernando
Dinho
Yaya
De Bruyne
Silva
Aguero
"shit it's pants" Get a grip ffs

Bravo
Sagna
Otamendi
Stones
Kolarov
Fernando
Dinho
Yaya
De Bruyne
Silva
Aguero

"shit it's pants" Get a grip ffs

Above all,get a grip on your punctuation, everyone. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.