Liverpool (a) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
975ezd.jpg

Im getting the word.....

Just watching Rangers v Celtic. Roberts just come on and made a goal for Sinclair. We have to have Roberts back next season instead of Navas.

In the bus on our way to dippersville. Come on city let's finish an utter shite year on a high note.

Why's it been utter shite? Won a cup in Feb. Got into CL semis. Qualified again - scum didn't. Then got best manager in the world. As a very long term supporter I can think of some really utter shite years!!!

Why's it been utter shite? Won a cup in Feb. Got into CL semis. Qualified again - scum didn't. Then got best manager in the world. As a very long term supporter I can think of some really utter shite years!!!
Ive been watching 57 years and I was there when we got 8000 against Swindon Town. Sat in Platt lane end. We have had many many shite years. However, the expectations are now much different. Despite the league cup I think given the money spent and the players we have it has been a RELATIVELY disappointing year. A school report would - read some progress but should do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.